COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information when you use the Site or Software. Some information is personally identifiable, such as your name, email address, telephone number or payment information, and some is non-personally identifiable, such as your IP address (a number that identifies your computer on the Internet), cookies (small data file stored on your computer that allows us to customize portions of our Site to your preferences) and pixel tags (small blocks of code on a webpage that allow websites to do things like read and place cookies).
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Here are the ways we use information about you:
- To provide, maintain and improve our Site and Software. We may use feedback from you as well as interactions on social media in order to identify features that generate the most interest, that require additional development or to find ways to further innovate.
- To enhance your online experience. We may use information about you to recognize you and welcome you back to the Site, personalizing your experience based on your preferences.
- To gather intelligence. We use non-personally identifiable information to create reports and analyses, track trends and build statistics that we may use with our partners to adapt our products and services to the needs of our customers.
Additionally, like many other companies, KINESIQ may use outside marketing companies to place advertisements or links on other websites. The marketing company or the operator of the website where an advertisement or link appears may collect information about people who click on an advertisement for or link to KINESIQ. KINESIQ is not responsible for the collection or use of information by such marketing companies or third party websites.
Third parties may receive your personal information because you have visited their websites or accessed their links. Please refer to their privacy policies to learn about how they handle your personal information. Please note that KINESIQ has no control over the privacy practices of other companies of websites, and we do not assume any responsibility or liability for any third-party’s data collection or disclosure practices, their failure to abide by their privacy policies, or the content of their websites.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
As a part of our commitment to your privacy, we agree to: (1) provide customers with notice of their ability to opt out of information rental, sale or exchange with others; (2) honor customers' requests not to share their information with others; and (3) honor customers' requests not to receive mail or email from KINESIQ.
- Information Rental, Sale or Exchange. KINESIQ does not rent, sell, or otherwise provide your personal information to any third parties or corporate affiliates for purposes of allowing them to engage in direct marketing to you on behalf of anyone other than KINESIQ.
- Email Opt Out. All of our marketing emails include a link for unsubscribing to our emails. Immediately after unsubscribing, you should no longer receive marketing emails from KINESIQ. You may still receive e-mails regarding your transactions, for example confirming that you have placed an order or that a product you have ordered has shipped.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time. If this policy changes in the future, we will let you know by posting the updated policy on our Site with the most recent modification date. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Site and Software following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept those changes.
CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
The Site and Software are not directed to children under the age of 13 years. We will never request personally identifiable information from anyone whom we know to be under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. By using the Site and Software, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old. If we become aware that a customer is under the age of 13 and has registered without prior verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her personally identifiable registration information.